I need help lowering my body fat %

Options
I'm happy with the weight I'm losing each week but I need some help losing body fat also. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Lift, lift, and lift some more. Though if you're losing weight then surely you're already losing fat? It will drop. But mainly, just make sure you're lifting.
  • rachyedwards
    Options
    Lift, lift, and lift some more. Though if you're losing weight then surely you're already losing fat? It will drop. But mainly, just make sure you're lifting.

Thanks, I am losing fat because I do lift already I just didn't know if there was something more.
  • rachyedwards
    Options

I want to be between 21 and 24%.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    This. Tape every few weeks and keep track of the weights you're pushing/pulling. Best indicators of muscle gain/loss. Good luck!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    keep going with the lifting, make sure you are getting enough protein, and that your deficit isnt too large to minimise muscle loss and maximise fat loss. reducing bodyfat takes more patience than just losing weight!
  • rachyedwards
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! It's great having this support.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    lift heavy, toss those pink weights in the trash