What is going on??

Options
TracyV
TracyV Posts: 14 Member
Ok MFP....who is this new girl and what did you do with Tracy? Tracy spends most of her evenings watching tv and playing on her computer, maybe get in a short workout. She showers in the evenings and for breakfasts she grabs a granola bar on the way out the door so she can sleep in as long as possible and get up with just enough time to throw on some clothes and quickly do her hair and makeup. Tracy would never even consider getting up almost 2 hours early to fit in a 40 minute workout AND a shower AND breakfast! And if for some reason she did consider it the night before and set her alarm for that early wake-up she would roll over when it went off, groan and re-set it for her usual time. Tracy also swore she knew how to eat healthy when she set her mind to it, could get back in shape on her own and would never need to count calories.

Even the cat was confused this morning as to why anyone in the house was moving so early and watched in fascination as the new girl worked out and didn't slack off or take any breaks other than for a drink of water. So MFP...who is she??? what? you say her name is Tracy too? well that's a coincidence! I guess that will make it easier to fit into the rest of the household's routine because it looks like she's planning on sticking around for a while ;-)

Replies

• TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    You confused the cat!!

That is awesome. Yay for the new Tracy. :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love the confused cat! My cat thinks that when I'm doing floor work it is play time. :laugh: Enjoy having the new Tracy around, invite her to make herself comfortable! My new Kim disappeared last week. I sure wish she would come back!
  • sallyah13
    sallyah13 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    my chocolate lab has learned what a sports bra is so I have to sneak to put one on if I am not taking her running because she goes so crazy. She runs around the house going in circles, running over the kids, and acting like a puppy even though she is 5 years old! I don't dare put on my running shoes for any other activity because she will drive us all crazy until I take her for a run!
  • Karna6e
    Karna6e Posts: 57
    Options
    my chocolate lab has learned what a sports bra is so I have to sneak to put one on if I am not taking her running because she goes so crazy. She runs around the house going in circles, running over the kids, and acting like a puppy even though she is 5 years old! I don't dare put on my running shoes for any other activity because she will drive us all crazy until I take her for a run!

Ha ha, love it. Dogs.....you gotta be tricky once they catch on.
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options

Haha! Gotta love dogs.

Our chocolate lab mix goes nuts when either my husband or I start doing a workout video. She thinks all the jumping around and moving is a game! And its just about impossible to do crunches, because she climbs on top of you for kisses.
  • Danica27
    Danica27 Posts: 10
    Options
    Way to go New Tracy! When you come up next time, introduce her to the New Danica.
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    My Wirehair lays on her back, right under my face, to give me kisses when I'm doing push-ups. Funny but very counterproductive at the same time!
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT
    Great job
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT
    Great job
  • mel6483
    mel6483 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! i luv the New Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Not that the old Tracy was not as cool)

Way to go girl!!! Im soo proud!!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel Tracy. I even thought about changing my name to Neversitsstill!!!! Since I started this I am a totally different person already. As a matter of fact I decided to take tonight off from working out and what did I do? Instead of sitting around doing nothing I cleaned out the microwave all the kitchen cabnets, the fridge the bathroom, even the dreaded stove got cleaned!!! I love of this energy it is fantastic! I am happy to be here with you on this journey! Congrats on your new found energy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!