Congratulations!!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    WOW great job! My "drug of choice" is Diet Pepsi. I should do the same as you.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    YAY! I remember that feeling when I realized I had gone a month without soda, it's amazing!
    I have a similar problem, we have soda on tap at work, all free, all different kinds. It's so tempting sometimes.

GOOD JOB!!!! *Does a dance for you* :D
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    no such thing as a "SMALL NSV" (they are all BIG)....AWESOME JOB and CONGRATULATIONS :smile:
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    THANKS for all the kind words - it's nice to know I'm not in this alone!

November's challenge: sugar. One day at a time...
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great job, especially considering you had FREE access to them all the time! That takes extra effort to avoid.

I have a similar problem at my work - always available and free are: soda, cheese, oreos, peanuts, pretzels, granola bars, twizzlers and chex mix. Right now we also have a platter of bagels in the breakroom and a bunch of halloween candy. Sigh. My will power is constantly being tested!
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats, those small NSV's turn into big ones when put all together.
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem at my work - always available and free are: soda, cheese, oreos, peanuts, pretzels, granola bars, twizzlers and chex mix. Right now we also have a platter of bagels in the breakroom and a bunch of halloween candy. Sigh. My will power is constantly being tested!

OMG, I'd have to quit and find another job if I worked there!

OP, great job! I gave up the diet soda for three months and then started drinking it again. It's amazing how quickly you can find yourself drinking a can a day again.:frown: Keep going!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Super!
    Great! (A little jealous too..:-)

How did you do that? Did you have caffeine withdrawal headaches? I did, terribly, when stopping diet coke.

I do not drink Diet Coke any longer..was BIG TIME addicted.
    but now drink Sprite. Just regular Sprite, or Sierra Mist.
    Not nearly as much as I used to drink Diet Coke..
    Snitch
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!