before and during insanity pix

Options
I was getting so discouraged because I wasn't losing any weight, so about four weeks in I totally slacked off. Well I heard you mostly lose inches, so i took a pic and compared the two. I couldn't believe how amazing my mid results were. It gave me enough motivation to jump back in and try to finish the whole 60 days :)
http://i48.tinypic.com/20u28ft.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/14jlz6a.jpg

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I was getting so discouraged because I wasn't losing any weight, so about four weeks in I totally slacked off. Well I heard you mostly lose inches, so i took a pic and compared the two. I couldn't believe how amazing my mid results were. It gave me enough motivation to jump back in and try to finish the whole 60 days :)

al3zlt.jpg1z641dt.jpg

Fixed it, but you'll have to resize them because I can only see your before pic.
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    grr this posting pictures thing :( which link do i use if i go through tiny pic
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thats ace! welldone!
  • specialkyc
    Options

Not sure. I use photobucket.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fine work. I'm on week 2 now. I'll be delighted if I get close to your results.
  • specialkyc
    Options
    I just copied and pasted the link into the browser. Lookin' good!! Your hard work is paying off.
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success ;) I'm starting Insanity tonight, for the first time. Gonna lose some inches before the new year begins!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Good job. You got to take any victory you get in the war with your fitness/ weight lose journey. Inches, lbs, being able to lift more or run farther, all those are small battles and to win any is a victory towards the big picture. Glad the photo helped show you the light :)
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    20u28ft.jpg
    14jlz6a.jpg

Great job!! I caught myself watching the infomercial the other day... Looked... uh.. INSANE!
  • gallium
    gallium Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    More then anything it seems you have corrected your anterior tilted pelvis, thus giving the illusion of a tighter waistline

good job OP
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options

the img one make sure the img is lower case. Great results by the way, I am on week four of insanity:)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I Love how that program take inches off and tightens your core.....Love your results...
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone :)... it makes me so happy to get these compliments i cant believe the results with no weight loss :)
  • Bail8gent1
    Options
    You can def see a difference ! Stick with it for sure... I have so many friends that have done this and get Seriously Awesome results but they also stick to nutrition which counts for 70% of the lifestyle change :smile:
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    You look GREAT!Congrats :D
  • twerkthat
    twerkthat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Stick with Insanity it's working :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!