Looking for an App

Options
I need helping trying to find an App. I want to set some goals and am looking for an App that will keep a running total for me and I can add to it each day. I want to keep track of how many miles I am walking/running for the month and things like that. It can be either Android or iOS, doesn't matter. Worse case, I could put an Excel Spreadsheet together on my computer, but I would rather have it on my phone or iPad.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Replies

• madworld1
    Options
    I have used various running apps in the past. There are some really good ones. But, right now I am using the Runner's Log (Free). It keeps track of my running and at the end of the week I can see how many miles I did.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love Nike+, it's free! :)
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I use the RunKeeper app on my Android, and really like it.
    Kaye
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I downloaded an Runners log on my iPad and Nike+ on my phone to see which I like better.

Appreciate your help.
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nike+... get the ipod nano to track steps all day and upload.. then use phone, nano or get the watch to run
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like Map My Run
  • trishgrace
    Options
    www.mapmywalk.com. It will map whether you walk, run, hike and it will calculate elevations and calories burned also.
  • gdavidm
    gdavidm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use Map My Run. I love it because you can track runs, walk's or bike rides. They have different apps so you can store details in each but they all log in the same place online and with a username they all talk to each other. The free versions are great and the pay version is only a couple of bucks and you avoid the advertising. It has really helped me keep on track.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    runkeeper, strava...its all about preference
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I love Runkeeper. Trscks all kind of activities, not just running. Keeps details including a map of your route.
  • holdthis
    holdthis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo. It connects with site too so it always logs your calories and distance for yoy and you can track it on your phone.
  • ddwin
    ddwin Posts: 78
    Options
    I use CardioTrainer (free) on my Android. I love that it can track my actual walks (using my gps on my phone), tallies up my steps, miles, gives me a map of where I walked... but then I also have the option of adding in workouts (such as circuit training, kick boxing, pilates, zumba, ect...) and gives me a running total of how much I've burned every month. Also has a little ticker at the top of my phone that shows me how many calories I have burned over the past week.... If I see that thing go down from gold to silver, it motivates me to get my calorie burn up, lol.