How many here use the mobile app vs. just online tracking?

Options
n0ob
n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
Just curious. I find the mobile app much more useful than trying to log in stuff online.

Replies

• acidglaze
    acidglaze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log my food 95% of the time on my phone. But I do log in almost everyday for some forum chats and my group forum. You can't do those in the mobile app.
  • chrisdell21
    chrisdell21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm equally addicted to both. I love having access on my mobile when there's no computer near by. Most of my forum post are done off the computer but many of my food journels and all of the exercise journel are done on the mobile.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I need my forums but use the mobile app to log food and stay connected when I can't get to my PC.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    95% of the time I log using my phone, even when I am online during the day, most of the time I don't log my food with the pc
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I used the mobile app from March to about June before I even realized there was a connected website and community. I still do most of my logging from it.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    probably 75% phone and 25% web
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I use both, but actually I don't log my food diary or message on my phone ( haven't done it yet) I find it easier to go on my lap top.
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mostly on computer if I'm home. Mobile if I'm out.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I use my app for most of my logging. If I have to type something though instead of just clicking recent to find my foods then I prefer the computer. I log in on the computer during the day alot just to check the forums.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Mostly on computer if I'm home. Mobile if I'm out.
    This.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i got a new phone yesterday and it prompted me to get the mobile one... I prefer online... but i guess mobile is handy...
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I log my food 95% of the time on my phone. But I do log in almost everyday for some forum chats and my group forum. You can't do those in the mobile app.

THIS^^^^^
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I do both (The computer much more, though). I use my sons ipod or my husbands android whenever I can. If I had a smart phone I would definitely do most of my tracking on it. I love the scanning option. I also like how the food comes up without having to type out the whole thing.
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Depends entirely on how cranky work is about non-work Internet usage (that varies). I love my mobile apps, but I miss the things that they don't do too.
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    mostly mobile for logging. and online for the forums... i'm lost without the forums... stayed away from the forums for 3 months, gained 10 lbs back... not sure why
  • rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    During work hours, I enter data online and at home I use the app.....matter of convenience.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Just online at the computer. I don't have a smart phone. :)

My fiance is the opposite and will sit at his computer and log on his smart phone.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I use both but I love that I can scan my foods in through the app on my phone.
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have a clue how to use the mobile phone app! I think I'm still living in the last century - I can barely use the computer sometimes! :laugh: Luckily I'm at home for large chunks of the day (usually) - if I'm out, I can't log, it's as simple as that - but I'm pretty sure I'm the exception! :flowerforyou:
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    At work, I mostly use the site as my phone hardly works at work. haha At home, I often scan barcodes with my phone, love that option!