30 days and what a difference

Options
Well it has been 30 days since my wife and I joined MFP and today I measured myself...WOW...27.5 lbs lost - 1/2 iff the neck, 1 inch off the waist, 1 inch off the hips, and 4 inches off the stomach and the best part is I can walk more than 50 feet without losing my breath. I actually saw my toes for the first time in several years...LOL. I am now beginning to level off on the weight loss and am now losing about 2 to 3 lbs a week and I am very happy with that loss. Well until next time...Happy Trails to all.

Replies

• karmanc04
    karmanc04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice... congratulations. I think it is great that you and your wife are working on it together... Keep up the great work
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I too think that it is wonderful that you and your wife are working on this together. My husband doesn't need to lose weight but he sure helps me make sure of my portions and calories. He knows just how important this is to me and I appreciate that of him. He did start walking though.....he is a good husband. Congrats to the two of you. Keep it up.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A bit too aggressive weight loss. Not sure what your SW was, and I am not expert, but with this kind of rapid loss, you probably lost some muscle tissue as well as fat. Congrats, but be careful with rapid progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!