Friends Doing Chalean Extreme

Options
Hi. My name is Kat :smile: I just started doing Chalean Extreme (again) today, and was wondering if anyone else is doing this workout who would like to be friends. I think it's easier to support each other when you know exactly what the other person is doing for exercise. I plan to do Jillian Michaels' Kickboxing Fastkick on the cardio days. I'm pretty burnt out on Chalean cardio from doing it last time. Friend me if you're interested! Thanks :tongue:

Replies

• katkrak
    Options
    Noone?? :sad:
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! I plan on starting Chalean Extreme as soon as my shoulder issue clears up. I am hoping that will be by Monday. I have done CX one other time in the spring of 2011 and had amazing results! I am hoping to get the same type of results since I have gained back most of the weight that I lost mostly because I just got lazy. Since my fiance and I decided that we are going to FINALLY get married next summer I figure I better get my butt in gear because I refuse to be a "fat" bride! Let's keep in touch!

Tracy
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Do a search on groups. You will find at least one group.
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am doing chalean extreme but starting second month Push.... but would be glad to be your friend and encourage you in anyway I can! please feel free to add me!!! We will do this together!!!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have P90X getting bored with it. I like to change up the routines... so was thinking of getting ChaLean Extreme when I get money. Thoughts on how you feel with it?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a hybrid of CLX and Turbofire. Heading into week 7. Love it :)