I'm New

Options
I'm Laura a.k.a DamienRiceFan - My wonderful friend Christy told me about this site 2 days ago and I can't thank her enough. (Thanks Christy!) I think for me recording everything will be the secret to my sucessful weight loss. It's fun to go back & see how well you've done but it also helps you to see what you need to add to your diet, like I noticed yesterday there wasn't 1 piece of fruit in my food diary ~ that's bad considering I'm a vegetarian!! But knowing that yesterday I ate no fruit today I ate an apple (instead of the granola bar that I was pinning for) for my afternoon snack! Little changes like that are going to add up big for me - I just know it! Good luck everyone ....

Replies

• kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this week and I have learned so much! You will def learn a lot and be supported and motivated, as I have been within these few short days. Good luck!
  • chaamigo
    chaamigo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you are so good i have not even done and intro yet...lol :)
  • Rosa1558
    Rosa1558 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Don't worry...I haven't done an intro either! But...It's been almost a month and I love this site!!
  • rowe513
    rowe513 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too recently joined, however I have noticed that when entering exercises into the 'Strength Training' section, it fails to calculate the estimated calories burned. I think if they could get some sort of calculator for that, it would prove to be an even better resource for individuals. Lets face it, if you're going to the gym and working out, most folks do some sort of weight training in addition to their cardio routine. Other than that, great site.