Hot moms

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Me, me! My poor daughter did not like some young guy saying "Wow" and "how are you" yesterday when we went by the store and I was in my Luigi Costume, but it made my day lol

LOL... How funny!!!! Our kiddos are protective of us :wink: --- but I agree... just a glance or a nice compliment can really make your day!!! I think we can easily forget sometimes that we are SEXY when we are in mom mode :bigsmile:
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    oops sorry about the term...I take it back...don't want to ofend you...

Oh No I am not offended, but some women might be,.I am not a couger lol..but Im a MILF lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    36, 3 babies and a work in progress!! Loving all the hot moms that make time for themselves! :flowerforyou:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Man, Great thread. I LOVE Milfs and Cougars, hot moms bring them on! Add me ladies! haha ;)

Can we all agree to just call it hot moms. The word MILF makes me feel like Stifler's mom.

i will call you what ever you want haha ;)
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    All the ladies on my FL are nothing but sexy sauce!!! :drinker:

And what about the rest of us that are not on your FL? Booo..bite us lol

LOL!!! I did not say that all you posting are not, which there is obviously some good eye candy in the thread. *Biting back.* :bigsmile:
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    All the ladies on my FL are nothing but sexy sauce!!! :drinker:

Awwww... that's sweet, but I agree with the OP... booooo... we all be sexy, yo! :wink:

This is true.... and you have the the looks and sexy UN to go with it. :wink:
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mom to 4 girls (10, 6, 4 and 2).
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Man, Great thread. I LOVE Milfs and Cougars, hot moms bring them on! Add me ladies! haha ;)

If you noticed, I didnt say MILs or Cougars. These terms are very offensive to some women. I dont know what you were trying to do here, but its not working, so let us have our party

Whoa, sorry to upset you. Have your party babe! ;) Its just a term everyone happens to know it by and i did include " HOT MOMS"! haha keep it sexy!
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I had a dance performance this past weekend and TWICE before introducing my daughter to someone, they asked, "And is this your sister?"

She's almost 12, so I don't know if she looks really old or I look like a child, but i'll take it! :tongue:
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Smokin' hot ladies! Hot mom of one 4 year old girl checking in :)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ Getting my hotness back...or trying too!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    <<<<< mom of four (21 dss,, 13 dd, 10 ds, 9 dd!!)

Ladies, you all look awesome!!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Its been a while since we had a brag party. We deserve it..Lets go..Toot your own horn !!

If I had a body like yours, fcp, I'd toot myself all the time!! lol :wink:

Agreed^^^!!

And on that note...I am a 31 yo Mommy. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!!!
  • AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My hubby thinks I'm hot! That's enough for me =) 37 year old mom to a 15 year old boy and daughter will be 2 in 16 days.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Almost 40, kids are 21 and 17. When my oldest was in high school, one of his friends made a comment that he thought I was 'hot for a mom'....hahah. My son could have DIED.
    I stay fit and healthy for my husband and kids, and if they think I look great, then that's awesome!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    we make minivans look sexay!

I will never drive a minivan though. I wanna be a HOT soccer mom that drives an SUV. No minivans for me:)

LOL...agreed. I used to have an SUV. Have a mustang now. With a car seat and all!!
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Agreed.. HOT MOMS...WE ROCK]

Can we all agree to just call it hot moms. The word MILF makes me feel like Stifler's mom.
    [/quote]
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    we make minivans look sexay!

I will never drive a minivan though. I wanna be a HOT soccer mom that drives an SUV. No minivans for me:)

LOL...agreed. I used to have an SUV. Have a mustang now. With a car seat and all!!

Ditto! SUV for me! No minivan!
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Sorry Stifflers mom, but most of the Girls on this Post are Way hotter! Schwing!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Agreed^^^!!

And on that note...I am a 31 yo Mommy. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!!!

Im 31 too