63 pds gone and still going strong!

Options
cinfaro
cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
I don't usually post on things like this, however, here I go! I have lost 63 lbs since March 2012. I have gone from a size 18 to size 6! I want to loose 100 total and will keep going strong until I get there!

PS my last post (same as this) got deleted *not sure why) I think I might have clicked something by mistake.

comparisonfb-1.jpg

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing :bigsmile:
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congrats, you look fantastic! I'm only a few weeks into this, any tips!?
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Inspiring! Congrats, you look fantastic! I'm only a few weeks into this, any tips!?

I workout a lot! TONS of water drinking!!!! I never eat my exercise calories! And believe it or not. I say give into cravings and never deprive yourself because that is how diets don't work! It is 100% mind game and never dwell on the scale. Measure yourself because if the pounds are not moving there is probably inches disappearing! :) good luck with your journey!
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! wtg!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My goal is 100lbs and I'm starting today. Keep up the great work and thanks for the motivation :)
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    fantastic. well done you. :smile:
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! Hopefully someday I'll be posting before and after pics like you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!