On a Mission Need Support...

Options
I am a soon to be Bride 240 days to go my wedding is June 29th 2013, and I would love to lose 68 lbs by then. I broke it down to 34 weeks to go in hopes of losing 2 lbs a week. I have started counting Weight Watcher Points along with Calories. I have done this before and manage to do it about a week or two and fall off the wagon. I need inspiration, i have read so many great stories on here. I am currently a size 16 and need to get back to a size 10, that is were I have felt my best. I need friends to support and encourage me, I will try my best to be as encouraging as well. Many of you have done such a fabulous job congrats on your accomplishments....

Replies

• kookeepup
    Options
    Hello and Welcome and Congratulations! This site has helped me go down from a size 16 to 12 and I've only been logging for 50 days. So I am confident with your determination you can achieve your goal. 2lbs a week is a bit extreme for me though but then again I did not have any pressing reason to lose the weight so I'm taking my time. I've noticed from others that are trying to lose 2lbs a week that they are getting frustrated that the weight is not coming off fast enough. It seems like you have time to get down to the size you would like to be in by your wedding date so try to be patient. There will be good days and bad specially when you are meeting a deadline frustration and impatience can run high so just caution on that. Other than that, you are in the right path. Good luck to you and if you wish to add me feel free to do so. :flowerforyou:
  • JGo81
    JGo81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kookeepup- thanks for the motivation and words of advise..
  • bell2199
    Options
    Pla add me