Winter Bad Habits

Options
Everyone has to have at least one!

Hot Chocolate is mine

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Thinking that I'm a bear and need to fatten up then sleep for months until it's warmer......
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thinking that I'm a bear and need to fatten up then sleep for months until it's warmer......

My body wants to curl up and sleep more then anything
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I do like to drink alot of hot chocolate and tea in the winter..will have to factor this in this year.
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Staying in the warm bed in the mornings instead of getting up for my workout.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Tea with sugar and not getting enough cardio because I prefer doing it outside but not in the cold and rain.

This year i will try to combat both of these tendencies...
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I don't find seasons having an affect on my food choices, with individual holiday days being the exception.
  • animalcrackerz
    Options
    definitely sleeping in. Haha i love LOVE running outside and when I can't, I make terrible excuses not to go to the gym and run. ugh. Gonna break that nonsense this winter.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hands down its Egg nog milk shakes from Jack in the box.... its my crack!
  • GoatBoat66
    Options
    I get dandruff during the winter.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I don't really feel like eating fruit in the winter. I love the warm weather with berries, peaches and melons.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    warm, fattening drinks: caramel apple ciders, mochachinnos, french vanilla lattes, hot chocolate..... etc.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't find seasons having an affect on my food choices, with individual holiday days being the exception.

this!
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Making all sorts of cookies and pies and eating them.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I can find ANY excuse to drink and eat naughty....

1- Snow day? Lets go grab a 12 pack and a pizza - dont forget the movie marathon
    2 - Decorating for the holidays....Better cook up a batch of my Spiced Cider ( apple cider, captian, orange slices, cinnamon sticks...yum ) Because obviously, i need to be drinking while decorating
    3 - Too cold to leave the house and do anything? Bust out the Wine and 5 seasons on Greys Anatomy
    4 - Baking cookies for friends & neighbors on a sat night...well I will also be drinking becasue what else am I going to do while I wait for each batch in the oven

Le Sigh.

PS - I live in Minnesota
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    My body has the bad habit of packing on pounds no matter how clean I eat...ugh. but it would have to be the bad habit of turning to the sweets of the season when I get down about the lack of sunshine. I really need to move to Florida.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    definitely hot apple cider! and holiday treats!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Luckily I live in Florida so it doesn't really get cold enough for hot chocolate often, but when it does! And it is so much better with a shot of peppermint schnapps in it. Haven't figured out the calorie count on it yet since it hasn't been cold enough on a weekend for it yet (can't have spiked cocoa at work...or can I???), but I am looking forward to having some. Life is all about enjoying things like this! :drinker:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    definitely hot apple cider! and holiday treats!

this as well!
  • Erica_Rae
    Erica_Rae Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's Cafe Mocha.... and just flat out not going to the gym
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    as far as eating i always struggle with that but i also want to sleep all winter dont like to be cold so please let me stay in a nice warm bed til it thaws out again please?