TF: 5-Day Inferno plan

Options
Posted this in the nutrition section, but figured there may not be a lot of people who frequent there who actually work out intensely. So Ill post here too.

I finished week 8 this weekend. Instead of going to week 9, I decided to do the 5 day inferno plan since my brother's wedding is this friday .I completed Day 2 of the class schedule this morning. I feel great, but have a question for those who have done it, or anyone else who wants to chime in.

The booklet came with a nutritional guide JUST for the Inferno plan. Did you follow it to a "T", or did you just keep calories and nutrional value similar? She mentions some things in there I don't eat any more like tortillas etc). Would it be ok to use it as a guideline and just use my best judgement? Im really trying to get some dynomite results.

TIA!

Replies

• Tinksahoy
    Options
    If you've already been eating well and working out, you won't see dramatic results with the 5-day plan. The best results will come if you do it after falling off the wagon for a bit and have inflammation weight and bulk. If you stick to the macronutrient proportions (ie, keep the same total protein, fats, and carbs) as is outlined for each day and substitute with foods that won't cause inflammation, you should get the same, if not better (because there are some foods which contribute to inflammation, e.g. sausage), results.
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Posted this in the nutrition section, but figured there may not be a lot of people who frequent there who actually work out intensely. So Ill post here too.

I finished week 8 this weekend. Instead of going to week 9, I decided to do the 5 day inferno plan since my brother's wedding is this friday .I completed Day 2 of the class schedule this morning. I feel great, but have a question for those who have done it, or anyone else who wants to chime in.

The booklet came with a nutritional guide JUST for the Inferno plan. Did you follow it to a "T", or did you just keep calories and nutrional value similar? She mentions some things in there I don't eat any more like tortillas etc). Would it be ok to use it as a guideline and just use my best judgement? Im really trying to get some dynomite results.

TIA!

I did the inferno plan when I was two weeks into the program and lost 8 pounds but I did follow it to a t and even though I didn't like some stuff I stuck it out and ate it anywayz. Goodluck and hope u get the results u are looking for.