Anyone Beat Halloween?

Options

Replies

• lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Me neither!! I didn't eat any candy :-) I bought candy for the trick-or-treaters, but I always buy stuff for them that I don't like so I'm not tempted by it.
  • karen4ever
    karen4ever Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any sweets / candy either :-)
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I didn't have even one piece of candy. Anyone else?

sorry. better luck next year i guess.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I beat it, but not by choice. I was actually looking forward to 2 fun size candy bars last night since we never have candy in the house, and I had the calories left. Unfortunately, we handed it out to all the little beggers, so there was none left for me. Oh well, there's always next year.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    None here either. But then candy is very bad for me, healthwise :)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any Halloween candy
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive...so I guess I won?
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I probably had 12 Kit Kats minis, a half pack of Raisinettes, 1/4 a diet orange soda, and a KFC biscuit with honey and butter. I failed. But it's a holiday, so I let myseld have it. Good news, I'm 2 lb lighter and my tummy is flatter today Lol
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I had 1-2 pieces only a hand full of days the whole month. Which is a HUGE change from last years fist full of candy daily.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten a single mini treat :) The trick now, is to avoid all the super awesome deals on the left over candy :grumble:
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Candy is not evil.

SOMEONE SEES THE LIGHT!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I ate candy
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    No kids, no candy... and since dogs can't have chocolate, I was in the clear. :)
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Is not eating any candy winning or losing?

Shades of grey.
    But I would say eating only one or two and fitting them into your plan is winning.
    Eating none is not having the self control to have just one or two which is what most of us have struggled with.
    But eating too many is black and bad.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    No candy for me. There are also Reese cups in the house and those are my kryponite. I don't know how long I will be able to hold out.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    None =)
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I ate candy

Lucky girl...
  • sck2008
    Options
    I had 2 pieces :(
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any either. I put a big basket of little goldfish cracker packages on the porch with a sign to take two. Then I went inside and worked out then made dinner. Halloween win! I cannot just have ONE piece of candy. Eating processed sugar makes me want more, so it's too dangerous.
  • sck2008
    Options
    I haven't eaten a single mini treat :) The trick now, is to avoid all the super awesome deals on the left over candy :grumble:

AGREED