Yogi Tea - Detox

Hi

Has anyone tried the yogi tea?

I'm having the detox one at the moment but i'm thinking of buying the Yogi tea - weight loss

Does anyone know if it works?

What does Detox do and how does it affect?

Replies

• AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    I have seen both around, but never tried them....I am curious to see what you think of the detox one. Please keep us updated :)
  • I have used the detox tea in the past. It doesn't taste half bad. Just be prepared for lots of gas.
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    If it says Diet, Weight Loss, Lite, Light, etc on the box skip it. I'd apply the same to "detox" since all those companies want is your money. The best "detox" in the world is water. Your body has these amazing organs (liver, kidneys) that all ready do that job. Give them the water to carry the junk out of your system, and they will. Just remember that all those companies don't want you to lose weight or they lose a customer and your money. They aren't your friend.
  • i love yogi tea, and every morning i have the yogi weight loss one, or Slim Life.

The detox is just filled with juniper, burdock and dandelion to flush out your kidneys and liver. bottom line, you pee more, but this tea also helps increase blood flow with ginger, black pepper and long pepper. Im not sure that this supports REAL weightloss, probably just water weight loss. since you pee more.

The weight loss yogi tea has Garcinia to suppress appetite, and green tea antioxidants and ginseng extract to increase your energy. The Slim Life tea is a great wake up and staves off midmorning hunger for a bit.

hope this helps!Pr
  • but lt_mrcook is right. dont depend on tea to help you lose weight! water is just as good as that detox teaPr
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    I have consumed alot of teas this year and last year

I like green tea the best. Ive also had some herbal tea which was a type of laxative tea, it didnt have much effect. It gave me the opposite of what was supposed to happen.

The detox tea that i'm having right not has a ginger taste to it, trying to figure out what that taste is..
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Drinking a cup of detox right now, taste like chai, i like it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    Wow, this is one of the oldest threads I've seen zombied.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Wow, this is one of the oldest threads I've seen zombied.

what? I did a search rather than start a new

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I'm just impressed that the OP wasn't jumped on, And this thread didn't turn into a 10 page sh*tfest :+1::bigsmile:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    I'm just impressed that the OP wasn't jumped on, And this thread didn't turn into a 10 page sh*tfest :+1::bigsmile:

2010 was a simpler time...