looking for support from others trying to lose 50 lbs!

Options
Hi, I am just joining and looking for support (and of course I will be returning that support ) from others who are in the same situation. Feel free to add me if you are trying to lose 50ish pounds. It would also be cool to find fellow vegetarians! :)

Replies

• MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am not a vegetarian, but I am in the 50 lbs or more boat!
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am not a vegetarian, but I am in the 50 lbs or more boat!

me too :)
  • stbrad6896
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 but subject to change based on how I'm looking when I get closer to that goal lol. Also not a vegetarian but I don't eat a lot of meat (at least in my opinion) and I have lots of meat free meal ideas. = )
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    sorry... i'm only try to lose 25 pounds. guess we can't help each other.
  • RainaWalks
    Options
    i'm trying to lose 50 lbs...you can add me if you like...i log on each day...
  • chickalillie1
    chickalillie1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey please add me - I need to lose 84lbs. You will find me supportive, but at the moment I am really low- trying to pick myself up and get motivated. I did loose 2 stone (28lbs), but gave up smoking in May and so gained it all back again. Focus on the positives - for me I am a non smoker now!!! :)
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    please add me. I have over 50 and would like a good motivational group.
  • erinowl1
    erinowl1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks all! We can do this :) Anyone have any workout suggestions as far as something that is really working for you thus far?
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I have another 50 lbs. to lose. I am not a vegetarian...I have to be on a high protein diet due to health issues. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement. I am on here all the time and you can feel free to message me.
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    not a vegetarian, but always looking for support from others and I am definitely trying to lose 50 pounds. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • judirwest
    judirwest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50lbs so I'm in! I've been off track for several months so need some motivation to get my train back on the right rails. My fitness goal is the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Feb. Although not a vegetarian permanently, I have been pescatarian in the past. I rarely eat red meat- we do mostly turkey, chicken, venison and fish.
    Keep Pressing On!
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have about 35-45 more to go. Add me if you want.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 59 pounds to lose.. so I will befriend anyone as well. looking for good friends..
  • SteeleKitty
    SteeleKitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian per say but I am very particular over meat and often substitute it for quorn or tofu/soya based products when cooking! My flat mate is vegetarian so were always looking for tasty meat-free meals to knock up! Add me if you like :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you can all do it!!!!, has nothing to do with how much!!!, your all trying to make it happen! KICK SOME *kitten*!
  • TracLC
    TracLC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also not a vegetarian but my goal is 50 lbs off. I'm new to this forum thingy but would love to help support in anyway I can. Add me if you wish :-)
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi. I recently hit the 50 percent mark on my overall goal to lose 78 pounds, so trust me, it can be done! As of today, I'm down 42 pounds, with 36 more to go. (It feels good to say 36 left.) Anyway, I am also not a vegetarian, but my diet is low-carb, which means that I have to be creative with my meals and eat a lot of salads and veggies. One of my "go-to" meals at lunch is fresh veggies and hummus. For me, the most helpful thing to do in the beginning was to think of it in 10 pounds weight loss chunks instead of the whole amount at a time. Good luck and keep up the good work. :smile:
  • pleytem
    pleytem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the same want to lose 50 lb boat...I am not a vegetarian but I am not a huge meat eater either. I love meatless meals and I am always looking for some good options. Feel free to add me :)
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not a vegetarian, but need to lose the 50 lbs!