Fitbit One

Options
Anyone know when the fitbit one will be on sale? i want one! thought i read somewhere that it would be available from mid-october, but the website still just offers pre-orders :(

Replies

• BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. Amazon did have an October release date so i put it on my birthday wishlist and then they changed it to preorder. I'm getting ready to preorder and i'll let you know when i get an email.
  • MerraH89
    Options
    it's already available in my local Best Buy stores! :D I will be getting mine after work today :)
  • MerraH89
    Options
    yayyy just got mine from best buy!!!! havent opened it yet because i must tell you about the coupon i used! i got it from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/bestbuy.com#print.4071412

its a %20 off.. so my total was around $87 for my FitBit One!!

ok off I go setting my new toy instead of going trick or treating collecting candies ;P
  • khelm31
    khelm31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Have you received your fitbit one from best buy? I pulled up my local best buy on their website and they showed they had them in stock. I went there to get one, but they kept telling me the ultra was all they had. I was so disappointed.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Im not really interested in sleep stuff or stairs so I think I want the zip instead
    But I wonder about the accuracy and usefullness to my weightloss.
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I was able to cancel my Amazon order and pick a fitbit one up at Best Buy yesterday. YAY! When i got to the 'in store pickup' the girl at the desk said 'huh i was wondering what this was. A woman asked for one earlier this week and i told her we didn't have them because i have never seen or heard of it.' So it may take just going to the store and looking instead of calling. I'm pretty sure best buys website will tell you if they have it in stock.
  • khelm31
    Options
    After calling a couple stores in my area, one rep told me they are having problems with their systems showing items that are available online that they don't have in the store. Looks like I will have to get in line with the pre orders on the fitbit website :(
  • Chrissiecurit
    Chrissiecurit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After calling a couple stores in my area, one rep told me they are having problems with their systems showing items that are available online that they don't have in the store. Looks like I will have to get in line with the pre orders on the fitbit website :(

No need to wait for the pre-order through Fit Bit. I ordered mine through Best Buy online last week. If it isn't in your local store, you can have it shipped to the store or shipped to you probably a lot quicker than through Fit Bit. :)
  • Sue7270
    Sue7270 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought one yesterday. I went to Bestbuy.com and noticed it was available at stores 20 miles away. then I check bestbuy mobile and found a store in our mall 1 mile away. When I went there they had about 5 of them in stock.
    Today is my first full day with it and i am having lots of fun with this little gadget!
    I had previously ordered it on the fitbit site WEEKS ago. I got tired of waiting and just searched for it local.
    I bought one. Then I went to my order on fitbit and hit the link cancel my order. SO EASY! NO WAITING any more!! Wooot
    I called the bestbuy mobile first to make sure they actually had them in stock.
  • khelm31
    Options
    I bought one yesterday. I went to Bestbuy.com and noticed it was available at stores 20 miles away. then I check bestbuy mobile and found a store in our mall 1 mile away. When I went there they had about 5 of them in stock.
    Today is my first full day with it and i am having lots of fun with this little gadget!
    I had previously ordered it on the fitbit site WEEKS ago. I got tired of waiting and just searched for it local.
    I bought one. Then I went to my order on fitbit and hit the link cancel my order. SO EASY! NO WAITING any more!! Wooot
  • khelm31
    Options

I checked my local best buy again yesterday and they did have them this time. I found them in a different spot than where I and the rep looked the first time I was there. It probably was there the other day too. I used the coupon and got 20% off, yay! Today is the first day using it, so we'll see!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    any ideas about how or where i can get one in australia?
    my little pedometer got dropped one too many fines and the face has fallen off it.. it's time for an upgrade :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I think USA amazon post around the world. Check it out though. Remember you might pay tax when it's imported in ( you do in UK anyway).
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    found it available on amazon, got SO excited!!

but no, "We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.".

do they want my money or not?????
  • jaz050465
    Options
    If you trust me, you could send it to my adress in UK and is send it out to you. Will cost a lot though and there also may be tax. Or you could use eBay. I did that to get Body Revution here in the UK ( they didn't sell it here then). Have you asked them WHEN it will be available?
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    I asked on their message board when it will be on sale in Australia, but no response yet. (I did only write yesterday, though there was an unanswered post asking the same thing from 4 weeks ago).
    might check eBay. haven't looked there in a few weeks
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    found it, bought it!!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Great. Where did you get it?
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    ebay store
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    They have them out already at my local target. I have the ultra and I absolutely love it. My first one broke but customer service sent me a new one absolutely free! & I didn't have to send the old one back. I guess I'll trash it since I can't get it to work :-/ Their customer service is amazing.