anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this evening. First day of the month seems like the perfect, no-excuses time for 30 Day Shred!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    No thanks.
  • JeanetDK
    Options
    I'm a bit in. Today was day 7 level 1 for me. So far I've lost 5 lbs. When I started last week I didn't even have the strength to hold my body up to make a push up let alone do the actual push up so I've been doing them against a wall. Today as I was ending the workout I thought I would try and see if there was any progress. Not only could I hold up my body up in the starting position but I was also able to do the push up - slowly and painfully but I did it!
  • lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 done
  • JakeFlick
    Options
    No thanks.

nope.....the dudes should go drinking...lol :drinker:
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I started Level 3 yesterday and I tell you something, that will be where you really shred. However, make sure you complete the first 2 levels first. Good luck to all of you who have started, about to start or have completed.:flowerforyou:
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 day 1 yesterday!
  • judythefed
    judythefed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yes I would like to join you. I need to loss 30 pounds. ots hard to do this without a friend. so I'll be here for you
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    everyone please feel free to add me... i can use all the help i cant get! lol im on day 3 now :)
  • mandie169
    mandie169 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new to this site and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate through the message board(s). Today is the perfect day to start a challenge. I'm ready to make that change. I have to do my measurements tonight when I get home. I may even post a photo if I can find a decent one:ohwell: So guys, what exactly is the title of the workout DVD that I'm looking for? I look forward to hanging out with you guys in cyber world. Good luck to everyone!
  • sarahlynn333
    sarahlynn333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im so happy I found you all to do this with. This morning I completed Day 1, Level 1 and I'm feeling good. I am also following a 1200 calorie diet to really see results after 30 days. I only have 5 lb weights and I was struggling with the arm workouts. I need to get 3lb to be able to do all of it. How is it going for you all?
  • sarahlynn333
    sarahlynn333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Its called 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. I found it on Amazon for a low price.
  • pearlsgonewild
    pearlsgonewild Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will join you... I started day 1 level 1 yesterday. I did it again today although my legs are so sore I can barely walk down steps!! LOL!! I am going to stick to it, I'm getting up early for this and I will do the whole 30 days by the time I go on vacation Dec. 1.
  • ashale4
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE 2!' Day 1 nov 1
    I need to lose 20 by end of month
  • entonline
    entonline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You should be burning more than 152c in one shred workout!!! I typically burn between 220-310 during mine. A friend of mine used her BMR and it was putting her at over 400c burned on the level 2 workout! :)

Nope, it was an accurate burn for me. The amt. you burn will depend on your current weight, so it won't be the same from one person to the next. The 30 DS is actually an easier workout than what I've been doing, and I would have gone right through to level 2 just to get a feel for it had time permitted. I normally workout harder and longer on my cardio/strength days than I did with the 30DS, burning at least 500c a day, and 1000c on the days I do extended workouts.....so yeah, it's pretty spot on for me:)
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit in. Today was day 7 level 1 for me. So far I've lost 5 lbs. When I started last week I didn't even have the strength to hold my body up to make a push up let alone do the actual push up so I've been doing them against a wall. Today as I was ending the workout I thought I would try and see if there was any progress. Not only could I hold up my body up in the starting position but I was also able to do the push up - slowly and painfully but I did it!

Well done! That's just the sort of encouragement I need, to know that you've seen such a difference in your strength after just one week!

I'm in! Feel free to add me if you want, guys, always happy to have more motivation buddies!
  • bignsexytee33
    bignsexytee33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    May I ask what is it?
  • amersmlang
    amersmlang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!...starting tomorrow! Could use some more MFP friends, too! :)
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I started today :)

Im considering halving the amount of time taken to do it by doing 2 workouts a day morning and evening does anyone think or know if this will majorly affect my results ?

• ClariceBean
    ClariceBean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to but just ordered from Amazon today. All the results posted here are amazing, I will join in when my dvd arrives!