Replies

• jnoire
    jnoire Posts: 43
    Options
    Incredible! Great Job!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks, LOL people think I'm 16!!!! Hahahaha add 12.
    You look wonderful and so much younger. Congratulations.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look beautiful!
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! So proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • emd528
    emd528 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    that's incredible, you look great!! what an inspiration :)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I came across the first picture this morning. and compared it to a picture I took yesterday

Untitled.jpg

wow.. huuuuuuuuuuge diff.. you look amazing.. and not a "thinny" either.. but a in shape chick! def tell you work out big time vs 'just' wt loss.. such a huge diff on the body too.. awesome! and yes cry!! :wink: :drinker:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Simply stunning! You have really transformed your body and you look amazing!!! :smile:
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow Way to go!!! You look awesome!!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, Double High Five!!!:bigsmile:
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!
    I came across the first picture this morning. and compared it to a picture I took yesterday

Untitled.jpg

wow.. huuuuuuuuuuge diff.. you look amazing.. and not a "thinny" either.. but a in shape chick! def tell you work out big time vs 'just' wt loss.. such a huge diff on the body too.. awesome! and yes cry!! :wink: :drinker:
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Tears of happy joy! That's great, congrats!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! now that is a huge difference such motivation!! thanks for posting girl you look fabulous
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! you don't look like the same person!!!! what a true inspiration!!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Thank you! Keep up the good work :-)
    WOW!!!! now that is a huge difference such motivation!! thanks for posting girl you look fabulous
  • honeydee08
    honeydee08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss
  • Great2BeeFit
    Options
    Such an amazing accomplishment. I am 71 - had cancer, a broken leg and a knee replacement all in three years. Thought that was the end of the line for me. Decided to take the bull by the horns and do something for quality not quantity in my years.
    Saw your photos and was inspired all over again. Went from a 14 to a 10 which is loose - back to high school days. Age is
    no excuse. Look at you. So inspiring!!! Congratulations and be proud of who you are!!! So happy for you.

Bobbi
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    You look amazing!!Congrats girl =D
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Bobbi that is amazing! you ARE A VERY STRONG BEAUTIFUL FIT woman! thank you :-)
    Such an amazing accomplishment. I am 71 - had cancer, a broken leg and a knee replacement all in three years. Thought that was the end of the line for me. Decided to take the bull by the horns and do something for quality not quantity in my years.
    Saw your photos and was inspired all over again. Went from a 14 to a 10 which is loose - back to high school days. Age is
    no excuse. Look at you. So inspiring!!! Congratulations and be proud of who you are!!! So happy for you.

Bobbi
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!