Anyone Beat Halloween?

Options

Replies

• katkrak
    Options
    No candy here for the first time in my life!
  • nosillanosilla
    Options
    No candy but lots of booze :sick:
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    nothing. and yesterday was a rest day for me. kept the kcals nice and low. booyeah
  • bottoms1
    Options
    Yah, I, beat it as well. Actually, a group of us have a challenge for no candy llast week and this week up until next Wed.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Cannot tell a lie... FU*&ing Kit Kat was saying " You need a break" Just eat me. I had 2 minis and THAT'S IT!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup....but just one! HUGE win!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Not one piece. And maybe you can guess by my username that I have A LOT of candy here right now. LOL

I'm grateful that I've finally moved beyond it even being a struggle to skip it. It's just a non-issue. I didn't eat any last year either, but it was tempting then.
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    There's a reason the Halloween versions are called "fun size" :love: - - they are a lot of fun to eat!

I've logged everything though. For some reason, I feel no shame. :indifferent:
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    None, but my mom gave away full sized candy bars, and I saved a coffee crisp and an aero that I will one day soon enjoy like you have never seen anyone enjoy chocolate before in your life.

PS, frozen aero = awesome. Mmm, that'll be a good cheat day.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I had two Mini 3 Musketeers. Only 50 calories! WIN! :bigsmile:
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Yup. No candy for me either. We live in a secure condo building with no kids. So we don't even buy any candy. Makes it pretty easy!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Not a piece! Lol, and there are none in the house!! I decided my 19month old was a little young still to go out trick or treating with. We stayed in and made some healthy little Lemon Cake Pops :)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I had a beer instead and it was divine. :-)
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Halloween kicked my *kitten*. We still have candy from Trick or Treating but I haven't eaten a single piece TODAY. The last few days are a different story. lol
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I beat it!! Not one piece of candy this year!! Didn't even want any! :happy:
  • malystrasza
    Options
    I wanted to have at least one piece of candy, but there was no candy in sight. By the time I came home from my evening class, everything was gone! :(
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I did not beat it. My MIL gave us a bag of fun sized candy bars :ohwell: .
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Totally beat it. Didn't have a single piece. Traveled up to San Francisco for the Giants victory parade. By the time we got home, we were pooped! My son is 13 and isn't into it anymore anyways.
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I totally BEAT Halloween! I was asked to do a favor at work... "Would you please fill this pinata."
    The smell of the candy, when I opened the bags, almost got the best of me... but "Almost" is the important word of the day!
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :happy: