New to MFP

Options
Hi there! Just started my weight loss and it's been 2 weeks but just started MFP yesterday. I found a new love of working out and finding motivation in all of you! Would love to find new friends to help motivate and help motivate me. Also, just to have some some friends on here. Only have 2 so far :smile: Any MFP tips? Feel free to add me or let me know if I can add you! -yes this is a desperate plea. lol j/k (kinda) :wink:

Replies

• Keeda
    Keeda Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I restarted about 8 weeks ago but haven't added friends. You can do this!
  • KristyAnn30
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I started about 15 days ago, and am loving it. It's been pretty tough the past few days, I have a problem when it comes to Halloween candy (I steal all of my kids'). Anyway, just trying to keep up the positive attitude!
  • sugarfoot10
    sugarfoot10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello..
    I am brand new to this site..
    I am still learning and will get more information updated when I get home tonight.
    I need people to help me on here to learn everything this site can do for me and to help motivate me (or keep me motivated) to lose weight for my health and my husbands insanity.

Not sure how to add people so any help there would be great..

Thanks.. Alice (Sugarfoot10)
  • SolahGirl71
    SolahGirl71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined about 3 weeks ago and find that's MFP is a great tool to keep me on track in knowing where I am at every point in the day. I can gauge what I will eat for dinner based on what I had for breakfast and lunch :)
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have been on the site since July and have been logging daily.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
    I log on daily and my diary is open