Alberta Canada, people

Options
Hi there fairly new to MFP, trying to meet people with the same common goals. Was addicted to pepsi, which I am now on my 5th week without... Loved chocolate. Now trying to get healthy.
My moto was YOLO well my once i want it healthy and long lived.
Anyone with some same goals or from canada message me...

Replies

• teaforme1981
    Options
    HI! i'm also from AB! I have just been diagnosed with diabetes and I had to quit pepsi also....it was nothing for me to drink 4 or 5 cans a day....it's hard because I quit smoking too....oh my lol. How long have you been a member on mfp??
  • ickaboo3
    Options
    Hi there, also from AB.
    Just looking for new friends to help motivate me on MFP :) just joined
    Feel free to add me
  • shanocc
    Options
    Hi there for about a month, I have been doing really well but third week is coming up and that's always the struggle. I also would drink about 5-6 cans a day that was breakfast, lunch and my snacks. I find dieting hard cause i eat more dieting then i did eating crappy. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis of diabetes. Thats definitely scary and a change needed. But i think this site is good and has awesome info. What part of Alberta you from? Thanks for the interest. Good luck and take care, :flowerforyou:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am in Calgary, AB.

There are lots of Canadian type posts on MFP, you can find yourself alot of AB friends :)

Anyone is free to add me!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm from Edmonton! Anyone is free to add me too!