Been there, done that. Need to do it again :-/

Options
Oh hello!
I have used MFP in the past with great success (lost 45 lbs), but then I went to grad school where for 3 years I was sitting in classes all day and studying most of the night (read: eating poorly and not getting much exercise). I realized during that time I lost sight of what a healthy diet/exercise regimen was, and now I'm getting back on track. I need to lose those pounds again, and would love some motivated friends on this site. I log in daily and would love to help motivate others!

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!

i eat healthy most of the time..like 80%

but hey, it's the holiday season. so uh....maybeeeee dont rely on me AS MUCH until January *guilty*
    but i log in every day :)
  • allison1013
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me - we have similar stories! I used my fitness pal in the past also with success (lost 20 lbs) I am in grad school now and gained all those 20 lbs back :( so here I am again trying to lose it!
  • MrsCortez86
    MrsCortez86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi there!!
    i need to loose the weight too!!
    but instead of me studying and being in class all day, im at work at my desk all day long.....and not much movement during the day...

let's get motivated to do some walking/jogging with whatever free time we have to better our bodies, and better our ((well, my)) self esteem.

good luck Allison!

=0)

p.s.
    add me, we could motivate each other.

ttyl
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yay! We can all do this, just takes some motivation and positive support! :smile: