Anyone know about the Mio Active Connect Heart Rate Monitor?

Options
I want to invest in a heart rate monitor watch and I was considering the Mio Active Connect Heart Rate Monitor watch. What you guys think? yay or nay? :drinker:

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this as well..would like to hear any reviews!
  • Mandie1120
    Mandie1120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just got mine about a week ago. I had the MIO Petite before. The new watch is VERY sensitive. If i sweat at all under the watch it does not track well. I have to clean it off with a towel then test. Its easier to text once that does happen. With my other one you had to push the buttons. The connect just set your fingers on it. 4

I (and a bunch of other MFP users) had a lot of trouble connecting to MFP. I was using Firefox but after switching to chrome it worked just fine. I love the watch. just takes some getting used to :)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something I will pass on then..I sweat when I workout!
  • abbzpwn
    abbzpwn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just like what grover0ca said. I sweat too xD haha well, thank you for your input :) I was having a hard time looking for reviews for this watch and now i got one :D so thanks again. I'm going to keep my eye out for other heart rate monitor watches to consider.
  • Msmousiemouse
    Msmousiemouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Abbzpwn,grover0ca did either of you find a monitor yet? If so which one did you go with and what is your review? I was considering the mio active connect as well but have read the review and am being swayed in another direction. Thanks!