Looking to make motiviating friends! :)

Options
Hi everyone,

Back for a second round of MFP more motivated than ever! I've joined a gym and plan on going perhaps 4 times a week - I've only been once so far, yesterday, but I think I'll enjoy it there :) Also, I'm hoping that my calorie intake will be a bit more cleverly thought out this time, so there won't be as many binges and ridiculous fasts!

I'm hoping that I can make a fair few friends here to keep me motivated and I'll do the same for you, woohoo!

Sian x

(P.S. Just had a big operation a few weeks ago so I feel like this is an even better start!)

Replies

• vanity4u
    Options
    I have been counting my calories and maintained 800 cal per day since oct 2011. Since then from 80 kg i am now down to 63kg. This is actually my first post here and im proud with the result of my hard work.my target is 60 kg, i am 165cm tall.
  • Tamika_84
    Tamika_84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll add you and anyone else who posts can add me as a friend as well.
  • tempest678
    tempest678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Sian! You can add me. I started back in the summer and hit my goal, but the holiday eating has already started to hit me hard. I've gained back some weight. My favorite way to work out is going to group classes at my gym.
  • siannyeah
    Options
    Great to meet you all and I hope we can get to our goal weights together! :)