I need Friends to keep me in check.

Options
Hi, I need a few frinds to keep me in check. I need people who will slap me around a little bit when I slack, and help keep me motivated when I'm doing well, to see what and how much I'm eating / exercising. If you are willing to do this with me, please befriend me!

Replies

• tempest678
    tempest678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! It definitely helps to have people who can see our food diary :-) Now, I always think, "Is this something I want my friends on MFP to know I ate," before I eat things I know I shouldn't. You can add me as a friend.
  • KirbyHeather
    Options
    Me too, I am new at all this and In order to stay on focus, we all have to have a solid support system! I am not on all the time, but I am here for whoever wants to chat. God Bess.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. It definitely helps to have friends to support and encourage you along your journey. You really can do this. I am on here all the time and my diary is open to all. Feel free to message me anytime. Also, feel free to add me.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    HI there....Glenna's my name (48) add away :)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Hi! It definitely helps to have people who can see our food diary :-) Now, I always think, "Is this something I want my friends on MFP to know I ate," before I eat things I know I shouldn't. You can add me as a friend.

EXACTLY! That's why my profile, diary and weight is public and shared on both Facebook and Twitter. :0) Feel free to add me too, anyone and everyone as well.
  • PinkCind
    Options
    Only been on here a few weeks and need support to. Feel free to add me.