Hello, new to this.

Options
Hey Im Robert! I am the heaviest I have ever been. I am 26 years old. I have just switched to the midnight shift at work and am having problems with eating patterns. Any suggestions?

Replies

• djbobbymo4
    Options
    Anyone? I have been doing good so far. Having a lean shake to get me thought the night at work and working out in the am when I get off...
  • ezepeters
    ezepeters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Robert. Good for you. I'm sure working graveyard in addition to changing your diet is challenging. Make sure you get enough sleep since poor sleep can contribute to weight gain. Are you tracking your food regularly?
  • tempest678
    tempest678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Robert. I work a pretty average schedule, but I don't really have time for lunch like I should. I suggest you keep a few 100-150 calorie snacks with you when you work if you can, and try to plan on eating a "dinner" at least two hours before you go to sleep. Also, be sure to eat something before you go to work. I'm a big fan of oatmeal. Nuked in the microwave with almond milk, splenda, and whatever else I crave ( sometimes apples, cinnamon, and walnuts, sometimes a banana and coco powder) it keeps me full for about four hours.