I'm back but need friends!!!

Options
Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I have been on this website. I had twins November 30, 2009, and need to lose the 27lbs I gained during the pregnancy plus the 15 I wanted to lose before I got pregnant. I need friends. I need you guys to help me do this once and for all. You all will help me be accountable for logging in and posting my weight. Please, I know this sounds pathetic, be my friend and lets support each other to reach our goals.

Thanks and good luck!!:wink:

Replies

• rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    Sure thing... I would LOVE to be your friend... I also have a Topic called Heather's Friends, and we chat and have a weekly weigh in on Tuesdays...if you'd like to join that too.... I'll be sending the request soon,...
  • rhonswan
    rhonswan Posts: 26
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I need the support too! And, Heather, I sent you a friend request as well - I need all the help I can get !

Rhonda
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Welcome. Your twins are adorable by the way. Just look at this as a lifestyle change and stick with it. You'll feel so much better.
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I need the support too! And, Heather, I sent you a friend request as well - I need all the help I can get !

Rhonda

YAY!! mee too..... totally excited about having friends!!! The more the merrier (sp?)
  • squashmelon9
    Options
    I wish you all the luck with your twins and your weight loss! We can all use new weight loss friends.
  • kmapplonie
    kmapplonie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am here with the same want! I will for sure be your friend! Adorable twinners! Congrats!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Love to have more friends!!
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will be looking for the request. This website has changed so much since the last time I was here. I am not sure how to request friends so I will try to follow your lead. Thanks again!!