Scaammm!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lucypaige_
    Options
    I did a speech on this for English class. What I found was many people put back on the weight because they couldn't keep following the plan. It isn't like this for everyone but I think some just want the easy option of just letting someone else do the thinking for them. Just eat well and exercise. No need to spend more on 'diet' foods which normally have lots of sugar in them anyway.
  • cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I think the important issue is finding what is sustainable and teaches you the most. By subscribing to a 'weight loss' package for want of a better phrase such as Jenny Craig or replacement meals, you are handing the power over to companies whose bottom line is profit. You don't have to engage your brain or enlarge your understanding of nutrition, you are leaving it to someone else who won't actually care if you succeed or not, as long as they make money from your issue with weight.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    the one that gets me is the body by vi product.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think anything that promotes a product for weight loss is a scam. You'll notice in most weight loss programs the focus may be a pill or a shake or premade meals, but what they all promote is just common sense of eating less, eating cleaner foods, and staying hydrated. You don't need to buy that.