Howdy all!

Options
Hi, I'm not exactly new to MFP, I've been using the app ages. I'm new to the message boards though.

I have just come out of a bad few months where I've literally be living with seasickness. Doctor thought it was an inner ear thing, but now thinks it could be a balance disorder (Menere's was mentioned). We've worked out that i've had flareups like this for over 10 years. Although none as long as this last bout.

As we are just about to start November, and my balance issues seem to be ok (touch wood), I have decided to do both Shredvember and Insanity.

My reason? Having been not been able to do much the past couple of months I *know* i've put on weight (jeans that fit nicely in July no longer do up-if I can get them up in the first place). I'd like to try and get at least one round in!

I braved the scale tonight and finally found out how much I put on.

Time to get it off!

Edited to fix a couple of typos.

Replies

• LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Love you Trudes, glad to see you back :)

Saw on your timeline you've not been well, sorry to hear that. But I know you can do it, I have every faith in you :) Those jeans won't know what's hit them!

x
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I know that is hard to do anything if your balance is offf. I have balance issues myself due to neuropathy in my feet and nerves that accidentally got cut in my left leg during bypass surgery. I am glad that you are feeling better and I am so sorry that you have been dealing with your problem so long. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • biglady22
    biglady22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Glad your feeling a little better.
    Good Luck :)

Add me if you need some extra support
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks all :o)

Had my first day back at work today, had a slightly queasy/dizzy patch for 30 mins, then was ok. I'll take it over the last one which was almost 3months!

Left home at 8:30 am and then was heading home about 10:40pm, Pretty sure I only sat down for 20mins to eat my Subway lunch! That plus moving equipment = me battered and bruised!

Can barely move now, so workouts will have to start tomorrow(well today!). Still a little annoyed at that even though I was almost crawling when I got home!