Ear bud recommendations?

Options
Does anyone have ear buds that they like for running? I have the regular iPod ones, as well as some that hook over the ear. However, I sweat--not a feminine glisten, but serious sweat. After the first mile or so, even the over the ear kind tend to slip off. Any recommendations?

Replies

• JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Motorola S9 or S10 bluetooth. No wire. Sweet.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I like anything skullcandy. I use just the normal ones they sell and they stay in my ears the whole time I'm running and I'm a sweater too. I don't like the ones they wrap around my ears, but that is because my ears are too small for them.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Any under $30? or even $50?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Get the new Apple earpods. They are seriously awesome, good sound, incredible fit. They dont even fall out when im lying down for bench presses. Water resistant and fit is perfect. $30. I wear them all night while working, in which I'm constantly walking, jogging, bending, twisting, and they stay put.

Skull Candy is another good choice.
  • nikkimwarren
    nikkimwarren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    philips action wear ones earbuds...if i put them in my ears before starting they stay put. If i put in after sweating they slide just a little but have awesome sound.
  • QuietLegs
    Options
    Bose IE2 headphones. These do not fall out, period, you barely feel them, and the audio is pretty good. It's a bit bass heavy, so if you can't handle that, I'd pass. I'd also recommend against the one with the in-line microphone / button, because your sweat will drop down the cord and mess w/ the electronics there.

$100, but worth it, for me.
  • neoblues856
    Options
    I love skullcandy they fit great and sound good too :)
  • Kfarrell6
    Kfarrell6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    As a runner, with sweaty ear canals, I have done lots of research on this!!! I LOVE Yurbuds. They sell them at Walmart, and they really do hold in your ear well, with all the bouncing of running. Also, they allow you to hear what is happening outside, which is good for running safe. I also hear that the Senheiser (sp?) earphones that rest on your neck work well. I for one LOVE those yurbuds and they even sell them at walmart.