Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

advice please

2»

Replies

• NoisyAstronomer
    NoisyAstronomer Posts: 9 Member
    McD's small fries used to be my reward for 2-3 grueling hours of dance class. Mentally and emotionally it hit the spot. And I knew I had burned more than enough calories to earn it.

As previous commenter said, as long as it doesn't lead to binging, enjoy the treat. I find that a little bit of fried, oily food is okay for me. Too much and my body rebels and I feel awful.
  • NoisyAstronomer
    NoisyAstronomer Posts: 9 Member

not a question now I already ate them

LOL :-D
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    You are making the healthy lifestyle change. Eat whatever you want but in moderation. No I wouldn't eat fried every day but now and then isn't going to know me off this change.When I get cravings I get them but then only eat half..settles my craving and fewer calories. (sometime I eat the whole thing). Craving gets settled and I get back on my journey to health.
  • aprilakajoy
    aprilakajoy Posts: 7 Member
    I cheat here and there but with moderation. I have Wendy's Frosty......I have the small one only. I don't have one everyday so you need to give into your cravings a little. Instead of eating all the fries eat half of them. It fills your void without eating allllll of them! You get your taste!

Good Luck with your choice!!!:wink:
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    I had French Fries this week - I just ate far less than I used to, and I lost weight the next day. I don't have French Fries at restaurants any more, but the rest of the family was having them at home, and its ok to have some.
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    I had some yesterday, still stayed under my cal limit and today even lost a pound