Wheat Belly

2»

Replies

• I've read the book and I love it. It is true and it relates to my wheat allergy 100%. It is worth reading it.. My sister in Florida, who is a family doctor, read the book and she liked it too. Most of the stuff that he mentioned is correct. I have sever wheat allergy. Not gluten allergy. Eating gluten free bread doesn't help me at all. I avoid starchy stuff. I noticed a problem digesting corn . I eat small portion of potatoes and lots lots of greens and salads. Yesterday I tried pasta that is made from Quinoa. It tasted so good. very light and much better than the corn or rice pasta. I think people with different sever symptoms may agree/ disagree with the book.

In my case, cross contamination is similar to wheat allergy. Last week I ate grape which I'm allergic too as well and the allergy symptoms are similar to the wheat allergy. My tummy is bloated as If I'm pregnant in my 5th month. I'm having sever cramps, fatigue, headaches. muscle pain. joint pain. problems with breathing and cough. I'm taking spiriva medication b/c my breathing test is bad. I do take digestive enzymes and they do help a lot. I'm using Dr.Ho's digestive detox system, it is safe and easy to use. It does help with the bloating, the Irritable bowel syndrome and clear your body out of the food allergy.