Any Oklahoma Girls??

Options
Some background -
I'm a 32-year old nurse, wife and mother of 2 kids, a boy 4 y.o. and a 2 y.o. girl.
SW: 266
CW:256
GW:140

I'm looking for some women in Oklahoma to join the Dirty Girl Mud Run with me - to form a team together. I'd also like to have some friends on here from Oklahoma if possible. Message me or add me! Here's the link to the Dirty Girl Mud Run so you can check it out! Looks like LOTS of fun!!!!!!!

http://www.godirtygirl.com/

Replies

• kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm from Altus, but I live in NM now so I can't help with the run :frown: but I love people from my home state! Feel free to add me.
  • navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    that looks awesome I am in the OKC metro area. add me
  • keeleen
    Options
    Oklahoma girl here! I'm a sonographer! I can't make any promises about the mud run, but I'll def look into it! It sounds fun! I'll add you! Always looking for friends close by! Need all the motivation I can get!
  • keeleen
    Options
    Just looked at the website! I'm sooo in!
  • navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    me too! looks FUN!!
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can't run until I lose some more weight (plantar faciitis) but I'm from the grey area between OKC/Edmond if anyone is looking for friends.
  • MelinaS79
    Options
    I'm in no condition/shape to do any running but I live in NW OKC.. I may come to cheer y'all on!!
  • Oklahoma_girl
    Options
    I'm from Oklahoma over by fort smith Arkansas
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I so want in! I don't now that I can do all the obsticales but looks so fun! I'm in OK by Stillwater.
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMGosh...This is AWESOME! I wanna do it. In April, right? I'm not a runner though. Is that okay? Do you have a team name that I should register under?
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okies unite! (: Feel free to add, any of you.
  • Eneelu
    Eneelu Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, this sounds amazing, but I might be a bit of out of shape for it. Still I live in Tecumseh (near OKC). Wouldn't mind having some local MFP friends. Everyone's welcome to add me.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Are you guys still looking for teammates? I would LOVE to try this. I've never done a 5k before, but I love the cause and the idea.

ETA: I'm in Norman