I'm Jillian and new today!

Options
jw17695
jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
Hello! I'm Jillian. I found out about this site on a wedding website. I thought I'd check it out since I've only got a little over two months to drop a few pounds. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks!

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new too. Hoping this will help me lose a few pounds...
  • AmyLynn4321
    AmyLynn4321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love it here! And Congratulations!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jillian!!! Congrats!! I'm on my 20th day and it is very helpful. I found this site on cruisecritic and like weddings, everyone always wants to lose before they cruise :bigsmile:
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jillian!!! Congrats!! I'm on my 20th day and it is very helpful. I found this site on cruisecritic and like weddings, everyone always wants to lose before they cruise :bigsmile:
    Here Here!! :drinker: That's my motivation :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jillian! You will love the site! Wanna join the Skinny Saturday 3 Challenge? Check out this challenge on the Motivation and Support forum. It really works! This will be the third week we are doing it. You can so join us to make tomorrow a great day and stay on track for the weekend, when it is MOST challenging to stay on track! Good luck~Fab:happy:
  • angiehubb
    Options
    welcome!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty new myself. My son invited me to lose some weight here.Said he thought it would be "motivation". I will say I have to agree. good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I think this will be a great place for me! Lately, I've been getting my health/fitness advice from The Knot (a wedding website) for brides.This will be so much more inspiring and helpful. Thank you all for being here!
  • janrobinson
    Options
    Nice to meet you Jillian! I'm pretty new here myself... I'm really enjoying it though. Best of luck to you...
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jillian and hope you like it here as much as I do. It's a great place and you'll find lots of support here!