Fit into my old size 8 jeans this morning.

Options
I haven't been able to wear these pants in over 10 years. I couldn't even get them over my legs 2 weeks ago. Talk about motivating!

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's great! :drinker: :drinker: Jeans drive me crazy. I have a 16 I cannot zip up, a couple of 12's that I love to wear, and I tried on a 14 I had this morning and they fit. That is why I hate shopping for clothes!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! :smile: I am so close to being there too! Just a few more inches! :tongue:
  • fineat40
    fineat40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to get there with you! :happy:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    This is incredible!!! Way to go :)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to wear these pants in over 10 years. I couldn't even get them over my legs 2 weeks ago. Talk about motivating!

You go girl! Your hard work has paid off! Celebrate good times, come on! (Sing it!)
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    Congratulations! That has to be an amazing feeling!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's the best feeling because it shows how far you've come and all your hard work is paying off.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Thanks so much. I really needed the boost because yesterday I was just ready to give up. I needed this moment to know that I can finish what I started.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo!!! Who's that lady!! she is so fine in her little jeans. :wink: :heart: What a great feeling ! I have a class shirt from high school 198* that I would love to get into and and can't wait for that day even though I know it is a long way away. I will get there some day. congrats!
  • Phillips28
    Phillips28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of YOU! That is GREAT! Single digits for jeans! I'm trying to get there as well! It's so fun to try on old clothes in your closet and just keep working hard until they fit! It's like shopping...but it's free. Finally just fitting into old stuff....what a GREAT feeling! You should feel so proud and so pretty!!!!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Such a WONDERFUL feeling isn't it? :bigsmile: Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!!!

CONGRATS
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have a pair of size 12 I haven't worn in 2 years! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mikebrokethehubble
    Options
    Way to go mom!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I hope to be there soon too.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Ty baby girl. Maybe we can wear each other's clothes this summer hehe.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!