Need ideas!

Options
so I have decided it is time to do something about my weight problem. I cant afford any weight loss pills,shakes, or any of that other stuff. So I need some ideas on how I can get this weight loss in gear. I need to drop 80 pounds to get where I want and personaly I have no clue where to start. I need help!

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Eat less and move more. It doesn't need to be expensive. Find healthy food ideas on here or online and take up walking or jogging - something to get you active. You can find lots of great workouts on you tube too - that don't need a gym membership. I like Jillian Michaels workouts on you tube, they're challenging and effective and easy to do at home.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This site is helpful in that when you set up your wt. and your goals it tells you how many calories and such you need a day. It also helps in learning how many calories are in your food choices. I love this site because of all the supportive friends that I have made this yr. Feel free to add me. Also, drink plenty of water and go for a walk.
  • queensturg
    Options
    I started by just thinking about what changes I could make to my diet that I knew I could stick to, things like having a whole-grain cereal or porridge for breakfast instead of things like teacakes and dessert breads, eating balanced meals, baked low-fat crisps instead of normal ones that are higher in fat and calories, snacking on fruits when I'm hungry between meals. As I started to make small changes, it became easier to make more and more changes, and soon I felt so much better just from eating better that I wanted to start adding exercise to my weekly routine, and I joined a gym. Making choices you know you can stick to really makes it easier to consistently have a healthy lifestyle. And this website really does help, I know that I think twice now about what I eat when I know I'll be logging it on here.