Any Keto People Here?

Options
I just started Keto (like, tomorrow) and I 'm wondering if there are any others who are Keto-ing along with me? It'd be nice to have someone to talk to or ask advice from.

One major place I've found a lot of good information from is reddit.com/r/keto but I'd like to have some people I can friend on here and be accountable to.

Replies

• kapongham
    Options
    Hi! Just back on Keto too. /r/keto is a regular hangout of a lot of MFP-ers on keto. You can add me if you'd like! What're your goals?
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Getting back into tracking food. Been doing Keto since February. Always looking for new Keto friends.
  • tailoredchaos
    tailoredchaos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support!

Day 1 of Keto is today. My Starting/Current weight is 250lbs, my goal weight is 130lbs.

I'm a 5'2" 23y/o female, but while most of the calculators that measure what I should weigh say that I should me more like 120, I wasn't even that weight in high school (130-140) so I don't think that's going to be ok for me. I can always lower my goal weight once I get closer to it and determine how it feels to be 130lbs.