New NSV :)

So I want skinny jeans...the one that I currently own are too baggy round my calves and...defeats the object of 'skinny' jeans. (a NSV in itself!) :laugh:

I went to a shop to have a look at their sale and decided to buy some more as they were cheap! Because the fitting room was closed I took a chance at buying a size 14 UK pair (1-2 sizes smaller than when I started here).

Well, I had to take them back...Although they were definitely the definition of skinny jeans (and I mean ouch on my calves)...they were too big around my waist :noway: MY WAIST is smaller than I thought! I could not believe it I was soooo happy :bigsmile:

So I have to wait a bit now...a few more pounds and I will get the skinny jeans. It's given me more motivation to do get there!

Good Luck to all!!! we can do this!

Steph :flowerforyou:

Replies

• woohooo well done you. bet you danced back to the shop
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    You bet I did!!! hehe
  • insomniac03
    insomniac03 Posts: 10 Member
    Steph - random but if you want something to tide you over until the skinny skinny jeans... Sainsburys are selling 'jeggings' that look exactly like skinnys (complete with back pockets!) but slightly thinner denim and with an elastic waist. They are only £12 or something and are definately tight on the calves but because they are elastic I bet they'd fit your waist too. I bought a size smaller than my usual to give me something to aim for but they are actually really comfy!
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    That is fantastic! Way to go!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Always a wonderful feeling, congrats!! It really is amazing how much the calves can reduce, my boots now zip up again. LOL
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    That is awesome... Think I might breakout the skinnies today!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Well done Steph. My size 16 skinnies are big around my waist too and I have quite muscular legs so I have to put the belt notch at it's tightest. Yours is a great NSV.:flowerforyou:
  • oonaghmolly
    oonaghmolly Posts: 46 Member
    Bought knee high boots for the very first time this week .. woo hoo !!!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Awwww, well done! My thighs are the deal breaker for new skinnies right now, little waist, little calves, big mumma thighs (but I kinda like them lol) Ive just decided to belt my old ones :happy:
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Sainsburys are selling 'jeggings' that look exactly like skinnys (complete with back pockets!) but slightly thinner denim and with an elastic waist.

My skinnys were from sainsburys and I liked the jeggings but got very nervous!! But Thank you for that I will have a look!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!