decisions decisions

Options
After a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng day at work (I'm in kindergarten) do I have another half glass of red wine or do I be good, put the wine bottle away and save my calories for my after dinner fruit plate?

..or should I say 'stuff it tonight' and go for both? I've been SO good and have been losing a pound a week on 1330 cals...but gee I'm tempted to be a little naughty!

Replies

• Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    If I worked with children all day, I'd down the whole bottle! LOL I say have another half glass AND eat the fruit. I bet you deserve it! :)
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    If I worked with children all day, I'd down the whole bottle! LOL I say have another half glass AND eat the fruit. I bet you deserve it! :)

LOL! Thanks..Friday is my day I have 2 kindy classes (40 x 4 and 5 year olds all up). That wine bottle is SINGING to me!!
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

LOL! Thanks..Friday is my day I have 2 kindy classes (40 x 4 and 5 year olds all up). That wine bottle is SINGING to me!!
    Yes, you definitely deserve it!! If it were me, I'd be asking the question "Should I have another bottle?". LOL