I need a diet buddy!

Options
Well I've tried the diet thing alone, doesn't work for me. I like having that person who has to go through the same things as you. I mean it's hard to do this alone!

Replies

• chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! :smile:
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I already might a few great ladies that are doing so well. I'm going to send a request! Let's try and help each other out
  • mybodymywork
    Options
    I'm Caitlin, and I love supporting other members! Feel free to add me, I'd love to have a chat!
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I will be your buddy! Unless you want someone younger..lol You can do this if your really wanting this new lifestyle. You can not think as it as a diet. It's lifestyle since this is how you will live your life now, so if your ready to start you can add me as your friend.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    It is difficult to do this by yourself. This site really helps because we are all on the same journey of becoming healthy and there are a lot of supportive people on here. I have another 50 lbs. to lose and can always use a diet buddy. Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Note: I am unable to exercise at this time due to having major abdominal surgery 2 wks ago.
  • maddiezoellner
    maddiezoellner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I"ll be your buddy! I have no will power!
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    here if u need
  • pjsargent
    pjsargent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well...I need more than one diet buddy...lol...I have a hard time to motivate myself to follow my meal plan to and get out and get some exercise...pls help!!!
  • bordsilly
    bordsilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya !!!:happy:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi
    being on here and having MFP friends is what has made me stick to this - it's like a light switch has been turned on. Add me if you would like for support help and encouragement.
    x
  • scrach
    scrach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!
  • sineadramsay
    Options
    i would love some new friends
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Hi, just by joining MFP you already have support and friends. As others have said, don't think of it as dieting, its a change of lifestyle. If you do fall off the wagon, don't beat yourself up over it. Just dust yourself down, climb back on and carry on. Believe that you can do it, and you will!!
  • Sunflowrrz
    Options
    I'm a newbie here as well! New starts are always difficult but I'm setting my attitude GPS for success! Looking forward to new friends along the way!
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    Hey, We all need diet buddies.. Anyone can add me if they would like. i log in every day and i love motivating people.
  • jb55mee
    jb55mee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to 'our world'. You already have hundreds of diet buddys :smile: Read the posts to give you inspiration and help see what can be achieved. Good luck .
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Right there with you, feel free to send me a friend request.
  • otkbrat
    Options
    Wow lots of replies lol. When I say diet, I just mean changing the way you eat, not starvation. I have been doing it slow by myself so far and have lost 60 pounds at around 2000 calories.
  • CorreyEliz
    Options
    I could use some fitnesspal pal's :) its good to know im not alone :)