30 day Shred

Options
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to calucated the 30 day shred dvd in the exercise tab?

Thanks,

Sabrina

Replies

• SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wondering the same thing...
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I log it as 'Circuit training- general'. I have no idea how many calories 30DS burns but I set mine to around 200.
  • Needtobefitandslimagain
    Options
    I log it as 'Circuit training- general'. I have no idea how many calories 30DS burns but I set mine to around 200.

I do this ^^^ I read loads of posts and one girly wore a HRM and it seemed to come out similar.
    Good luck with 30DS I'm on level 1, Day 5, I can walk today !! ;)
  • piximax
    Options
    Thank! I've just asked the same question. I'll add it as circuit too then :) Good luck!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    HRM?
  • Laura_amie
    Laura_amie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    With my HRM I was getting around 255 for level 1, level 2 has been around 320 but im only my third day in for level one! Hope that helps!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    With my HRM I was getting around 255 for level 1, level 2 has been around 320 but im only my third day in for level one! Hope that helps!

Wow! That's interesting that level 2 was higher! Sometimes I wish I had an HRM.
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I asked the same question the other day, other people log it as Circuit training which is what i am doing, but someone posted this:

--This is apparently from Jillians website "30 day shred calorie burn - 3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out. ~ taken from Jillian Michaels website --

Which does acutally equal about the same as logging under circuit training =)

Hope that helps ! =)
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training. I also wore a heart rate monitor. I usually burned 325-390 using 10lb weights and doing the advanced moves. I really suggest getting a HRM. It's a great motivator as well.
  • skinnerby30
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I have to say I'm really feeling the squats today!!! Good luck and feel free to add me!!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started this workout on the 30th and hopefully will get to do day 2 today. I was sore for the next 2 days afterward.