Any ideas on the best going out drink?

Options
13»

Replies

• drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Water? lol Sorry the thought of drinking anything else always throws me for a loop these days too. I've heard vodka and club soda is good calorie-wise. They also have Smirnoff Ice Light apparently but I've never seen it at any of the bars when I do go out once in a blue moon :(
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Light beer that isn't terrible

I am a Bud Light girl... but Michelob Ultra was not bad. I like the light taste. I have never been a fan of dark beer. And, if it isn't Light it is very heavy (seriously) and makes me very full quickly.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I bought the mio drink mix. I like sweet tea or fruit punch and when I would go out I would order vodka and water and then add the mio myself. I really like it and you only have the calories from the vodka and any place you go will have water and some type of vodka.
  • CrazyEye88
    CrazyEye88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At home, I like Diet V8 Splash with coconut rum. That might be hard to do while out, though.

I vote for exercising a little more to make up for it, and drinking a nice craft beer.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I drink gin with Club Soda and a slice of lime. Only 79 calories a drink.
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bloody Mary is my drink these days.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I usually do white wine (pinot grigio) or.. vodka or rum with water and lime/lemon! Spiced white captain morgan with water and lemon/lime is good! The spiced gives it a little kick.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Shotgun 2 cans of Four Loko.....
  • skassman345
    Options
    I'd say just drink a Diet Coke if you don't want to waste the calories.
    How would anyone know there isn't rum in it?

Or what about a virgin bloody mary? I do that sometimes. That is, if you can handle all the sodium.

Remember, you don't have to drink to be sociable.
    Just like we don't have to eat to be sociable.

Enjoy!
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Also, if the bar has cherry flavored vodka ask for it mixed with diet Coke. Tastes like a cherry Coke. I've noticed most bars carry the UV cherry vodka, at least they do where I live. It's 90 calories a shot.