Turbo Fire Results!

Options
RedMeeko
RedMeeko Posts: 24 Member
Okay so I've taking a break the last couple of days, and was so afraid to get on the scale to see the inevitable water weight gain that will plague me. So, I decided not to. Instead I decided to work out to lessen the damage. I took a look and realized I have one week left of Turbo Fire. I took pictures of quite a few weeks, but this is really the first time I took and look and could have cried.

I've only lost 17lbs. And I still am not into a comfortable 14 (they fit, but I still have a muffin top of sorts.). However thanks to Turbo Fire, I have gone down an amazing amount of inches.

Hips- 50 to 45
Waist- 36-31 (The waist was never ever my problem.)
Arms-13.5-12
Thighs-30-26
Underbreast-40-36
Pant size 18 to muffin top 14.

Next week, I'm starting 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. Also am going to start working on C25K depending on how my knees are doing.

And as I like to be honest, I will post pictures. I started out having so much cellulite on my stomach, that you would think you landed on the moon because of the crater look. I'd like to say that it's gone down like crazy. It's still bad, but I think another 55 lbs and I'll be good to go.

Pictures!:

0to10side1.jpg
0to10wk1.jpg

Replies

• loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see a big difference. How long did it take you to go from a size 18 to a size 14? Was it all from turo fire? Thanks
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! you can really see it through your hips.
  • llgisme711
    Options
    Amazing results! Congrat's :))
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Very nice work! I can see a big difference in the size and "texture" of your midsection! :)
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am glad it worked. I'm starting Turbo Fire next week. This is inspirational :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Your hard work really shows!

Thanks for sharing; very inspiring!
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOW!

You look amazing :)
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You have achieved great results!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    ok...dumb question here.............what the heck is turbo fire??? and -- where can I get it?
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing! How long did you do the turbo fire to achieve these results? you should be so proud. I am currently doing insanity and chalean. I have lost 8 pounds. I am on week four. I was discouraged but realized I am getting definition in my shoulders and i can see it. The Chalean is all weights with a little cardio....insanity is just that I dread it most days but am determined to finish the entire program. How does the turbo fire program work? and is it wieghts and cardio??? thanks and girl you look amazing keep up the great work!!!
  • RedMeeko
    RedMeeko Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!

Gwen TurboFire is a beach body workout done by Chalene Johnson. She pioneered PiYo and Turbo Kick that a lot of gyms offer. It's a 12 (or 20 week if you have the advance DVDs) program. Mostly cardio with a little bit of strength training thrown in.
  • QUEENTAMMERA
    QUEENTAMMERA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You are working it! I've been wanting to try Turbo Fire. It looks like it's similar to a Turbo Kickboxing class I took years ago and loved.
  • CMich76
    CMich76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm on week 5 of Turbofire right now and I LOVE it!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!

Gwen TurboFire is a beach body workout done by Chalene Johnson. She pioneered PiYo and Turbo Kick that a lot of gyms offer. It's a 12 (or 20 week if you have the advance DVDs) program. Mostly cardio with a little bit of strength training thrown in.

Thanks ~!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I just bought online and it was $53. After tax/shipping, came to $64.
    Im so stoked to start!
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    congrats!! I love Turbo Fire!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    great job!! I'm a huge TF fan as well.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are looking great! Keep up the great work!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You're doing awesome!!
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!