I could use some Friends that are everyday users

Options
I find myself saying " I'm the only one who is gonna sign on and log everything so why bother. The first couple of weeks were great and i lost 6 lbs and i was so excited, but then i was the only one logging anything. Having other people logging in and chatting really does help. So if anyone out there would like to have a new friend please send me a request or a message and we can help motivate each other :)

Replies

• carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    fell free to send me a friend request. We all need motivation and support.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on here every day, so please feel free to add me! :-)
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Daily here. Once in a while I have a bad day that's hard to log though :(
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and still determined to lose weight after 7 weeks :). I want to get down to at least 150! Please add me--
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am here all day everyday here. I am not on as much during the weekend but still log and check in. Anyone can friend me if they want. I try to comment and motivate where I can!
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    Daily here too.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i am on everyday i am trying to get better for myself family and want to live long to spend with my son
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Haven't missed a day so far! :)
  • anaodep
    Options
    Me ! Me ! I'd like to be your friend! I know that a good support system is very important so we can be there for eachother!
  • kclynn7
    Options
    I'm on every day as well. I will add you :)
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hi all i am on each day and have been since i got serious about losing weight and getting healthier. Its been tough at times but i can def use more mfp friends to keep me motivated to lose my last 25lbs!
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and log 98% of the time. I'll send you a request.
  • louisemadhon
    Options
    Hi
    Joined today properly, got it as an app on my phone but i can ignore the little blue button or hide it. So making it my home page when i log on the computer so i cannot ignore it! Ill be logging on everyday and would like to be kicked up the *kitten* if i dont!! Feel free to add me as a friend, because dont fancy radom adding people as the newbie!

Lou
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I talk too much most days, if that helps.
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, too. My 'days logged in' count got screwed up because I was out of town in a different time zone for a week and didn't remember to log in until after midnight. But other than that, every day! :)
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I've had some family issues here recently but I am still trying to log on as consistently as possible.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I've been on here every day for almost 130 days now. Feel free to add me :)
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm on every day!
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    i'm on daily. feel free to add me.
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    I also joined in September, and I log everyday. I will send you a friend request.