Newbie Joined Today

gogscurrie
gogscurrie Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I am new to MFP and looking forward to it motivating the pounds away! I have recently started going to a gym 3-4 times per week doing 30mins of cardio workout and you would think all that sweating would mean the pounds would drop off - not the case. So now I am going to use MFP to carefully monitor both my eating and exercise to see if I get things moving.

Love the app on the iPhone by the way - keep up the good work.

Replies

• dwalshb
    dwalshb Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,
    Welcome. I think you will love this tool. It is simple and you can see where you are anytime. If you see the calories going up, and you are still hungry, you will know it is time to go out for the safe foods- veggies, a batch of no to lo-cal veggie soup, or something sweet with no guilt (sugar free jello)...Or if it is late in the day, a good book and an early bedtime. I am using this for the past three weeks and it is wonderful. I hope you enjoy it. Have you done a Weight Loss Tickers for yourself yet? It is on Tools. Find your favorite picture that will give you some motivation abd you can personalize it by downloading. Lots of luck. dwb
This discussion has been closed.