Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BRIDES: Let's drop this weight TOGETHER!

Welp, we had engagement pictures yesterday. I am so excited about our photographer, his talent, the locations, and who I was standing beside in the pictures. BUT, I am not excited about my size in the pictures..

We got engaged in January and I was determined to be 30 pounds down by now. I have lost a whopping 3. I am so embarrassed. But now, I am determined to not be ashamed of bridal and wedding day pictures! Not to mention, I need to have bought a dress by the end of January!

The time I will NOT fail! I WILL be down at LEAST 20 pounds by the end of January. You can easily take a dress in, but its hard to let it out. I refuse to let this be an issue and food will NOT control my life ANYMORE!

WHO IS WITH ME?! :happy: Ladies, we can do this! We have to look at our wedding pictures for the rest of our lives, let's not be ashamed of them! Reply to this post if you are with me and add me on MFP and we can encourage one another. It's so much easier if we are not doing this alone!

Here is a little sneak peak of the engagement session, just in case yall wanted to see! Haha!
24kyv48.jpg

Replies

• MrsAndrews112
    MrsAndrews112 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm with you girlfriend! Let's do it...even though you look pretty dern cute in that sneak peak if you ask me! :tongue:
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Thanks love! I knew you would be with me! Hahahaha!!
    I hope other MFP members jump on this band wagon as well!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    BUMP... Some people have added me but I wanted more people to see this!