New Mom trying to lose the baby weight.

Options
Hi I have just started using MFP. I gave birth to my beautiful daughter about 8 months ago and now it's time to drop the extra 40 lbs I have been lugging around. I just started working out everyday and have used programs like weight watchers in the past, so I am familiar with tracking what I eat. I just need help staying motivated, and some feedback, suggestions from others who know what it's like!

Replies

• arosethorn
    arosethorn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm losing baby weight too! I have a seven month old. I would love to be diet buddies. :)
  • monkeyseb732
    Options
    I had my second baby boy 14 months ago and have too done the weight watchers program with great success (after my first son), and have decided to try this route for round two - I need to loose 40lbs as well, and it's tough when you're trying to work, maintain a home, have a somewhat social life, and take care of your body. I find that having support from friends on here who are going through the exact same life change, is way more beneficial and helpful than having a friend just encourage you - althewhile they are eating a whole pizza in front of you!

Good luck on your journey!
  • amitytwibell
    amitytwibell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose my baby weight. I have a 6 month old baby boy and could use some help with staying motivated. I have about 35 pounds to go.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My guy is 18 months old. Trying to balance everything certainly is a trick I am still trying to master. Having support from others who understand certainly does help. Any of you can feel free to add me.