I could use some Friends that are everyday users

Options

Replies

• keylolo1975
    Options
    Im on every day now too....I could use the motivation as well...add me:smile:
  • joyand4
    Options
    You can add me
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I'm on here every day all day.... hahaha
    Except on weekends.
    I log everything on weekends, but I'm not checking the message boards as much.
    But as you can see you aren't the only one logging everything every day and getting on here everyday! :-)

I have only been doing this for a week, so it's encouraging to see people who have been doing this for a while and they are still keeping it up! :-)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • blessed0910
    Options
    You can add me, and remember its not rather others log in everyday, it is rather you do! Its hard but I do it even when I am bad.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i'm here most of the time i'll be leaving in about 4 hours for a ladies retreat and wil get back around 8 pm tommorow but other then that i'm here most of the time
  • bruceinthepit88
    Options
    Everyday user here. Love seeing how others are doing to get inspired :)
  • cmbb_jenner
    Options
    On everyday looking for more friends that log on also
  • WendyJane12
    Options
    I am new and log on every day:) feel free to add me to your friends, I could use some too!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    feel free to add me. I just had my 40th consecutive log in and like to encourage mfp friends. That goes for anyone that read this too that are daily users.
  • rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! :)
  • nayrairam
    Options
    add me! I log and comment everyday!
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Daily user here. Please feel free to add me!! :)
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! On day 35 today!!! Looking to drop at least another 20+ lbs so I'll be around for a while. =)
  • Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm also looking for supportive and motivation from people that log in everyday. Open Diaries please!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday. anyone can feel free to add me.
  • afdaugherty
    Options
    Don't give up!! I would love to chat with you and we can both help motivate each other. I love logging my foods and exercise. I actually look forward to it. I have my husband and daughter posting as well.
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    200 + days going strong
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Daily user here, I should hit my 590th consecutive day tomorrow. Everyone can feel free to add me. I love to support and motivate all of my friends.

JT
  • bell2199
    Options
    Pls add me